There are four public computers in the Youth Services Department and eight computers in the Adult Services Department available for one-hour use (extensions upon request if no one is waiting).
To use a computer, you can log on with a:
- WPLD card
- Library card from another SWAN library
- Registered library card from a non-SWAN Illinois public library
- One-day guest pass—present your photo ID at our Member Services Desk to receive a guest pass.
A user agreement must be signed for children ages 17 and under.
See our Computer Use Policy.
Software available on these computers includes:
- Edge, Firefox and Chrome web browsers
- Microsoft Office 2021 Standard (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, OneNote and OneDrive)
- Adobe Reader
- Various multimedia apps included in Windows 10
We are unable to install additional software on the public computers.
You can also check out the following devices for in-library use if you have a WPLD card:
- Laptop or netbook
- Charging cables
- USB C to HDMI cables
- External DVD drive
- Slide-to-digital converter
- USB Numeric Keypad
Print, copy, scan and fax services are available at the Library.
Questions? Call the Member Services Desk at 630/393-1171 x100.