Did you know you can submit print jobs remotely from your laptop, phone or other device for pick up in the Library? You don’t need to make a computer reservation or log in to a computer at the Library to print emails, documents, boarding passes or images.
ePRINTit is a convenient, safe option when you just can’t get to an office or when your home printer is out of paper or toner. Save yourself from the crowds at a big box store. Until further notice while we continue to navigate through pandemic safety concerns, all printing at the library is free.
Use the Library’s ePRINTit options for files, webpages, emails and content stored in cloud services such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive and Office 365. Send the print job remotely, then stop at the Library during Grab & Go hours to print out your job at the printing station near our Adult Services Desk.
Below are easy-to-follow instructions for printing from a laptop/computer or through the ePRINTit app. If you have any questions about using our remote print options, please call our Adult Services Desk at 630/393-1171 x121 or email@example.com.
Start Printing in a Few Easy Steps
How do I print from a Laptop/Computer?
You can find a link to the ePRINTit web portal on our Library home page by clicking on Print From Your Phone or Laptop link. Tip: Bookmark the link for future use to reach the ePRINTit portal directly.
FYI: The WPLD ePRINTit web portal gives you the option to change the interface language. It has over 50 different languages! You can change the language using the drop down menu at the top right hand corner.
ePPRINTit Web Portal
1. Drag and drop the files you wish to print in the Select File section OR click on Select File to browse for desired files. Make sure the file format is supported.
2. Edit print options as needed then fill out the required User Info
3. Click Submit.
4. Visit the Print Station located in the Adult Services area and enter the user info you used via the ePRINTit web portal. Note: If you used your library card number as your user info you can simply scan your library card at the print station.
How do I print from a mobile device?
Download the ePRINTit Public Print Locations app from the Google Play or Apple Store.
The ePRINTit app allows you to print from your Google Drive, Office 365, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box or email account. You also have the option to print Web pages and images saved to your device. Note: To print from your cloud service accounts, you will be asked to sign in and grant access to files.
- To begin, select what you would like to print and its location.
2. Search for Warrenville Public Library as your printing location.
3. Edit your printing options as needed.
4. Enter the required User Info.
5. Click Print.
6. You will receive a message when your print job has successfully been received.
7. Visit the Print Station located in the Adult Services area and enter the User Info.
How do I print an email attachment?
- Forward the email containing your attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (black & white) or
- You will be sent a confirmation email with release instructions & user credentials to retrieve your print job.
- Visit the Print Station located in the Adult Services area and enter the user credentials you were emailed. Tip: User credentials will be the portion of your email address before the @ symbol.
How do I print a boarding pass?
From your Laptop/Computer
You have the option to print boarding passes from the airline webpages. If the airline allows you to save a copy of the boarding pass as a PDF file, then:
- Save the boarding pass as a PDF file to your device or laptop.
- Submit the PDF file using the ePRINTit app or web portal.
- Visit the Print Station located in Adult Services area and enter the User Info.
Or, from your email:
2. You will be sent a confirmation email with release instructions & user credentials to retrieve your printed boarding pass
3. Visit the Print Station located in the Adult Services and enter the user credentials you were emailed. Tip: User credentials will be the portion of your email address before the @ symbol.
How do I print a Webpage?
For the best results, cost efficiency and for greater control over print options, we recommend saving the desired webpage as a PDF file. To do so, follow the steps below:
From a Laptop/Computer:
1. From the webpage you wish to print click on the browser Menu > Print
2. From the Print Preview you can edit print settings. Some webpages allow you to simplify the page. Simplifying a page often removes images. You can also scale up or down to your desired specifications.
3. When satisfied, click on Print.
4. In the pop-up “Print” dialog box, choose the Print to PDF option under “Select Printer.”
5. Edit Page Range as needed.
6. Click Print.
7. A “Save Print Output As” pop-up dialog box will appear. Name your file > choose a file location to save > then click Save.
8. Follow the steps under ePRINTit Web Portal to finalize your print job.
Or, from a Mobile Device:
1. From the webpage you wish to print click on the mobile browser Menu.
2. Click Share > Print
3. From the Save to PDF print preview edit settings as needed by clicking on the down arrow.
4. Edit Layout & Page Range if needed.
5. Click on the Save PDF button. Tip: look for the button with a down arrow like the one below.
6. Name your PDF and save to desired location (Cloud, Google Drive, device, etc.).
7. Follow the steps under Mobile ePRINTit App to finalize your print job.