Services > Library Card Online Registration
How to Register
- A response to your application will be provided within three business days.
- Your library card will be available for pick-up at the circulation desk. Please inform library staff that you registered for your card through our website and be prepared to provide a picture ID and current proof of residency. A parent or legal guardian must be present and sign for the library card of any applicant under 18 years of age.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
Examples of Accepted Forms of Picture ID
- Driver's License
- State ID
Examples of Accepted Proof of Residency
- Mortgage or lease documents
- Utility Bills
- Bank statement, personal check or paycheck showing name and address
- Property Tax Bill
- Credit card, insurance, cable or medical billing statement