Research > Online Resources > Weather
- Intellicast: Weather for Active Lives – U.S. and world weather, ski reports, weather almanac, and more.
- National Climatic Data Center – NCDC is the world's largest active archive of weather data. NCDC produces numerous climate publications and responds to data requests from all over the world.
- United States Weather Pages – Offers an at-a-glance look at current weather alerts around the country.
- The Weather Channel – National and local weather forecasts for cities, as well as weather radar and hurricane coverage.
- Weather Underground – Weather Underground is committed to delivering the most reliable, accurate weather information possible. State-of-the-art technology monitors conditions and forecasts for over 60,000 U.S. and international cities.
Inclusion of resources or references to them does not constitute or imply endorsement or support by the Warrenville Public Library District or its employees. The Library does not make warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability for accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information from these resources.