Research > Online Resources > Cooking & Food
In the Library, numerous cookbooks and books about entertaining are shelved within Dewey call numbers 641 through 642.7.
- All-Fish-Seafood-Recipes – A great fish and seafood website including preparation, recipes and insight.
- BBQ Pit Boys Barbecueweb – Old-time barbecue and recipes for grillin’ out.
- Cooking for Dads – Fun recipes for the whole family created by a Dad.
- Epicurious: For People Who Love to Eat – Search through 100,000 recipes, find community, discover articles and guides.
- I Love Cheese! – Entertaining, cooking and loving cheese recipes, plus featured chefs.
- Meat-Eaters – Everything for people who love to eat meat, including recipes, cooking and purchasing.
- Mom’s Cooking – A return to your mother’s kitchen to learn how to cook a favorite recipe from childhood.
- Organic Authority – The eco chic table, great healthy organic recipes and foodie buzz.
- Vegetarians in Paradise – Countless great vegetarian recipes and cooking tips.
- 80 Breakfasts – Beautiful, multi-cultural, and simple recipes – not all breakfasts, either.
- Albion Cooks – Vegetarian food where you won't miss the meat.
- The Bitten Word – A wide variety of healthy, delicious recipes featuring seasonal ingredients, accompanied by beautiful photographs and charming writing.
- Cooking With Amy – A wide variety of recipes, well organized – check out the "What to Do With" section under Recipes for some tips on unusual ingredients.
- Gluten-free Goddess – Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free recipes for those with dietary restrictions who still want food that tastes great.
- Ezra Pound Cake – Fun food blog with an emphasis on retro recipes (check out her Mad Men Menu) and a weekly Meatless Monday feature.
- Food is My Love Language – A great variety of recipes and cooking challenges.
- Homesick Texan – Hearty Southern and Tex-Mex recipes from a Houstonite transplanted to New York City.
- Joy the Baker – Not just baking, plenty of simple and elegant recipes of all kinds.
- Jun-blog – Try something a little different – Filipino food, stories, and recipes from food photographer Jun Belen.
- lobstersquad – Food writing from an artist and cartoonist in Italy.
- The Pioneer Woman – Never get lost in the middle of a recipe with these excellent instructions illustrated with step-by-step photos.
- Serious Eats Chicago – Not just recipes, but also restaurant, deli & food cart recommendations in Chicago.
- Tasty Pursuits – Simple, creative recipes on the theme of creating flavor from the ingredients you already have in your pantry.
- What's For Lunch, Honey? – The food blog of a professional photographer. Do not read while hungry.
Inclusion of resources or references to them does not constitute or imply endorsement or support by the Warrenville Public Library District or its employees. The Library does not make warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability for accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information from these resources.