Research > Online Resources > Community Government & Resources
- City of Warrenville – Official information site for the city. Includes city code, city minutes, ordinances and resolutions. Also find public safety, calendar, business development, news, and more.
- City of Warrenville Forms and Documents – Find various application forms, policies and codes.
- DuPage County Government – Information on weekly agendas, employment, recycling programs, bids and request for proposals (RFPs), county history and background.
- DuPage Forest Preserve District – Information on forest preserves in Illinois that help conserve natural habitats while providing recreation and education opportunities for the public.
- Family Shelter Service – Services for victims of domestic violence in DuPage county, individual and group counseling, court advocacy and services, shelter, hotline, teen services, children’s services, and Latina services.
- Illinois Prairie Path – Information on the 61-mile trail located about 20 miles west of Chicago in Cook, DuPage and Kane Counties.
- Naperville Township – Features details on the township services, including the assessor's office, highway department, senior services and clerk's office.
- Profile for Warrenville – Facts and statistics about Warrenville.
- U.S. Congress Votes Database – The U.S. Congress Votes Database documents every vote and member of the House and Senate since 1991. Search for local lawmakers by name or state.
- Warrenville Business Directory – Indexed directory of over 400 local businesses.
- Warrenville Fire Protection District – Information about fire prevention, events, classes, history of the department and more.
- Warrenville Historical Society – This organization operates the Warrenville Historical Museum that collects, preserves and displays objects and documents that illustrate Warrenville's history, and brings together individuals interested in that history.
- Warrenville Park District – Includes park district events calendar, programs, registration forms, board meeting notes and more.
- Warrenville Police Department – Calendar, services, news and contact information.
- Wheaton-Warrenville School District 200 – Information on District 200 preschool to high school, including school calendars, parent/student handbooks, attendance boundaries, emergency closings and administration.
- Western DuPage Chamber of Commerce – Offering news, event listings, job listings, and a business directory.
- Winfield Township – Department contact details, township information and history, and upcoming events.
Inclusion of resources or references to them does not constitute or imply endorsement or support by the Warrenville Public Library District or its employees. The Library does not make warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability for accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information from these resources.