Beginning now, if you reside in the Warrenville Public Library District boundaries, you can register for a temporary WPLD card online. You will have access to digital books, audiobooks, music, movies and magazines as well as online learning and research databases.
Here’s how it works:
Once you submit your application online, we will review it and activate an account for you. You will then receive an email with your temporary library card number and PIN and other instructions for its use, including how to fully activate your card once our building reopens.
This process applies to WPLD residents who…
– don’t have a library card
– aren’t sure if they have a library card
– know their card has expired
– lost their library card/don’t know their library card number or,
– are current WPLD members but are unable to login and access digital resources
Complete your online registration form now. This process might take a few days as we are working offsite with limited staff. You will be notified if for some reason we are not able to create a temporary card for you at this time.