About Us > Job Opportunities
Youth Services Assistant I
(Part-time, 10 hours per week average)
Includes daytime, evening and weekend shifts
Warrenville Public Library District is seeking an energetic, innovative and creative individual to work part–time in a friendly, patron–focused environment. Essential duties include reference, readers’ advisory, outreach, programming and technical assistance on public computers, mobile devices and electronic resources. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or LTA Certificate.
- One year successful experience working with children, preferably in a public library setting.
- One year successful experience in a position with public interaction.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish highly desirable.
- Additional qualifications as outlined in the job description.
Salary from $15.08 per hour dependent on experience & qualifications.
Application deadline: First consideration given to applications received by October 16, 2016. No phone inquiries, please.
Submit cover letter, resume and application to:
Leila Heath, Head of Public Services
Warrenville Public Library District,
28W751 Stafford Place, Warrenville, IL 60555
Job Description: Youth Services Assistant I