About Us > Job Opportunities
2 Positions Available
Library Page II
(Part-time, 8-15+ hours per week)
Schedule includes: Afternoons, evenings, and weekends. Additional day, evening and weekend hours may be scheduled as needed at the managerís discretion.
Warrenville Public Library District is seeking two part-time library pages. We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to ensure that the libraryís collections are orderly and accessible by shelving material in its proper location and sequence. Duties include checking in material, sorting returned materials on carts, retrieving materials from book drops, performing shelf checks for materials, and other library functions as assigned.
- 16 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or GED, or current enrollment in High School.
- One year successful work experience preferred.
- Ability to sort and shelve materials in alphabetical and numerical order.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change and learn new skills and technology.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to work days, evenings and weekends.
Salary from $9.00/hour dependent on experience & qualifications.
Applications received prior to Monday, August 31 will receive first consideration. No phone calls please.
Submit cover letter and completed application to:
Patty Dybala, Circulation Manager
Warrenville Public Library District,
28W751 Stafford Place, Warrenville, IL 60555