About Us > Job Opportunities
Library Page I (posted 3/16/15)
(Part-time, 8-15+ hours per week)
Schedule includes: Every Thursday morning and two Wednesday afternoons, three Saturdays, and one Sunday shift on a rotating basis. Additional day, evening and weekend hours may be scheduled as needed at the manager’s discretion.
Warrenville Public Library District is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to work as a part-time library page. This position is responsible for ensuring that the library’s collections are orderly and accessible by shelving material in its proper location and sequence. Duties include sorting returned materials on carts, retrieving materials from book drops, performing shelf checks for materials, and other library functions as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED, or current enrollment in High School.
- One year successful work experience preferred.
- Ability to sort and shelve materials in alphabetical and numerical order.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change and learn new skills and technology.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to work days, evenings and weekends.
Salary from $8.25/hour dependent on experience & qualifications.
Applications received prior to Monday, March 30 will receive first consideration.
Submit cover letter and completed application to:
Patty Dybala, Circulation Manager
Warrenville Public Library District,
28W751 Stafford Place, Warrenville, IL 60555
Job Description: Library Page I