About Us > Job Opportunities
Customer Service Specialist I
Part-time, 17 hours per week
Schedule includes: Every Wednesday evening and every Thursday afternoon, plus additional day, evening and weekend shifts.
Warrenville Public Library District is seeking a part-time Customer Service Specialist. We are looking for an individual with a helpful, friendly attitude to provide exceptional customer service to all patrons who enter the Library. In this position you will be have extensive contact with the public and will provide assistance with library card registration, checking out materials, collection of fees, resolving problems involving lost or overdue materials.
- High school diploma or GED, LTA Certificate preferred.
- One year experience working directly with the public in a customer service environment, library experience preferred.
- Basic office skills (filing and keyboarding) plus knowledge of appropriate computer applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish desirable.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to work days, evenings and weekends.
Salary from $11 per hour dependent on experience & qualifications.
Applications due by Friday, July 7. No phone inquiries, please.
Submit cover letter, resume and application to:
Patty Dybala, Circulation Manager
Warrenville Public Library District,
28W751 Stafford Place, Warrenville, IL 60555
Job Description: Customer Service Specialist