About Us > Job Opportunities
Youth Services Assistant I
Part-time, 20 hours per week average
Includes daytime, evening and weekend shifts
Warrenville Public Library District seeks an energetic, innovative and creative individual to work part–time in a friendly, patron–focused environment. Collaborate on programming, readers’ advisory, technological assistance and reference for children ages birth through 17 years. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or LTA Certificate.
- One year successful experience working with children, preferably in a public library setting.
- One year successful experience in a position with public interaction.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish highly desirable.
- Additional qualifications as outlined in the job description.
Salary from $15.37 per hour dependent on experience & qualifications.
Application deadline: First consideration given to applications received by November 1, 2017. No phone inquiries, please.
Submit cover letter, resume and application to:
Leila Heath, Head of Public Services
Warrenville Public Library District,
28W751 Stafford Place, Warrenville, IL 60555
Job Description: Youth Services Assistant I