About Us > Job Opportunities
(Part-time, 15-20+ hours per week)
Schedule includes: Every Wednesday afternoon and Thursday evening plus additional day, evening and weekend shifts.
Warrenville Public Library District is seeking a part-time circulation clerk. We are looking for an individual with a helpful, friendly attitude to provide exceptional customer service to all patrons who enter the library. In this position you will be have extensive contact with the public and will provide assistance with library card registration, checking out materials, collection of fees, resolving problems involving lost or overdue materials, and providing basic technology assistance.
- High school diploma or GED, LTA Certificate preferred.
- One year experience working directly with the public in a customer service environment, library experience preferred.
- Basic office skills (filing and keyboarding) plus knowledge of appropriate computer applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish desirable.
- Access to reliable transportation and proof of insurance.
- Ability to work days, evenings and weekends.
Salary from $10.56/hour dependent on experience & qualifications.
Applications received prior to Friday, July 3 will receive first consideration. No phone calls please.
Submit cover letter, resume and application to:
Patty Dybala, Circulation Manager
Warrenville Public Library District,
28W751 Stafford Place, Warrenville, IL 60555